A One-Stop Shop for Digital Commerce
As an ecommerce development agency, we implement the following ecommerce solutions:
- Full Website Replatform
- Data Migration
- 3rd Party / Systems Integration
- We seamlessly integrate a wide variety of third party solutions, ranging from sophisticated site features, to POS and ERP systems, fulfillment solutions, reporting and analytics applications, to email marketing programs. We also support you in uncovering additional revenue streams: We work with Amazon Marketplace, Channel Advisor, and a variety of other sales channels to help you simultaneously service multiple channels, and provide a truly integrated omnichannel retail environment for your clients.
- User Interface Design (including user experience optimization, development of an information architecture and usability testing)
- We systematically optimize the user experience, so you can maximize online conversions, average order values, and overall revenues.
- Google Pagespeed Optimization
- ADA / A11Y (Accessibility) consulting and development
- Custom apps (+ monthly maintenance and support)
- Theme customization and frontend development
- Checkout customization
- Mini cart development
- Hosting and DevOps (development and operations) support
- Leveraging state-of- the-art, dynamic, auto-scaling technology, we provide solutions that are safe, secure, and consistently available, maximizing online revenues while minimizing hosting costs.
- Monthly development maintenance
- Once your ebusiness is up, we help you ensure it is always running smoothly regardless of traffic peaks and maintenance works. We also offer a 24/7 support service and a 99.5% uptime SLA guarantee.
- Ecommerce consulting
- We consider it our job to help you systematically optimize your ebusiness. To that end, we offer targeted consulting services in whatever ecommerce area you require assistance – from choosing the right platform, to integrating the appropriate site search, to developing a customized ecommerce strategy, to enhancing the commercial and technical performance of your online venture.
- Ecommerce Strategy
- To ensure proper strategic planning, we use our proprietary ERS (Ecommerce Requirements Specifications) methodology. In the course of it, we frequently adopt our proven MVP (Minimum Viable Product) approach. What that means for you? Instead of having you wait for your new, sophisticated website to be complete and lose out on valuable revenue in the interim, we quickly present you with a compact, comprehensive, viable solution, gradually adding more complex features as we go. This way you can keep selling online, while we continue to enhance your ebusiness.
- Email implementation
- You take care of the creative portion and we take care of the execution. Includes creating flows in Klaviyo, Listrak or other platform, email testing on desktop and mobile devices/browsers/OS version, order/shipping confirmation design implementation, weekly/monthly marketing email setup, creation and scheduling.
Solutions Tailored to Meet Your Needs
As a rule we start each new ecommerce project with a discovery phase, using our proven ERS (Ecommerce Requirement Specification) methodology to research and analyze our clients’ business and develop a sound strategy for their online success. Including a full list of creative, functional, site search, content, and technical requirements, as well as information architecture and wireframes, this strategy serves as a powerful roadmap with clear instructions for the implementation.
Once the strategy is in place, we proceed to the actual development phase applying our proven EDM (Ecommerce Development Module) processes. Covering design, development, optimization, QA, stress testing, user acceptance testing, migration and launch, the EDM phase produces tailored solutions to meet all the customer-specific requirements defined during the preliminary ERS phase.
Flexible ERP Integration
We integrate your site with your ERP software to maximize user convenience and administration efficiency. Supporting all common ERP systems, we make sure data is synced in the most appropriate and efficient way (real time or periodically) between your site and your ERP.
With each step thoroughly planned in advance, the implementation processes flow smoothly and seamlessly while still being carefully choreographed and managed to ensure top results.
Find out more about the components of our ERS and EDM systems and how the two work together to ensure ebusiness success.
A Team of Recognized Ecommerce Experts
Throughout the ERS and EDM processes, our clients work with a team of ecommerce specialists, including account executives, project managers, information architects and user experience pros, art directors, search specialists, and technical leads. At ECommerce Partners, we pride ourselves in having attracted some of the most gifted technical and creative talent in the ecommerce industry. They know what works, and what does not, and will guide you accordingly.
Ecommerce Solutions Designed to Maximize Ebusiness Success
At ECommerce Partners, we have a single, true focus: making our clients successful online. To that end, we offer a host of proven solutions, ranging from initial ecommerce consulting, to ecommerce strategy, website design, website development, custom solutions, third party system integration, site hosting, Internet marketing, and to performance control. All our offerings can either be commissioned as a comprehensive solution, or à la carte. And each one is designed to maximize traffic, engagement, conversions, and loyalty. So whether you are building an online business from scratch, considering re-platforming your existing ebusiness, or just want to selectively enhance your existing site, we can help.
Questions about one of our ecommerce services or interested in a complete, end-to-end ecommerce solution package? Call or email us. Or better yet, Schedule a demo below. We’d love to hear from you and will get back to you within one business day.